Shotgun Pro Child Bike Seat
Shotgun Pro Child Bike Seat
When it comes to bringing your family on adventures by mountain bike, there’s only one choice: the Shotgun Pro Child Bike Seat. Offering you the convenience of fast installation and removal, with no frame contact, the Shotgun Pro is adjustable to fit any electric or regular mountain bike with a standard 1 1⁄8 steerer. And you can trust the safety and security of your child with the seat’s capacity to securely hold up to 60lbs.
Bringing your children along on adventures isn’t just quality time, it’s also safer with the Shotgun Pro. With the child’s weight balanced in the center of your bike and your little one having a view of where you’re going, you can talk to each other as you bike along. It’s an amazing way to bond with your children and let them build their confidence outside.
The Shotgun Pro is a classy and professional product designed to fit the style of any mountain bike parent. Take your kiddo out for a spin and show them the trails with confidence. The Shotgun Pro is the ultimate choice for MTB families that want to keep the child safe and secure while making memories that last for years.
About the Shotgun Pro Kids MTB Seat:
- Designed for children 2 – 5 years (up to 60lb / 27kg)
- Zero frame contact
- Adjustable to fit electric and regular mountain bikes
- Super fast to fit, remove and swap between bikes
- Fits all mountain bikes with standard 1 1⁄8 steerers (10mm stem clearance required)
Why ride with your child in front?
- So the weight is balanced in the centre of your bike
- So your little one can see where they’re going (and you can see them)
- So that you can talk to each other as you ride along together
Will the Shotgun Pro fit my bike?
- The Shotgun Pro seat fits all modern mountain bikes with a standard 1 1/8 inch steerer, including electric mountain bikes. Before purchasing, check your local laws regarding the use of child seats and e-bikes.
- Fitting requires 10mm of clearance under the stem. Bikes with stems shorter than 50mm in length may require additional clearance under the stem, the minimum clearance required is indicated in the diagram below.
- The Shotgun Pro includes two spacers, for use on two bikes. Installing the Shotgun Pro spacer replaces 10mm of standard steerer spacers on your bike.
- Please note that adaptors for use with Trek Knock Block and Scott Syncros headsets are sold separately. The Shotgun Pro is not compatible with bikes that have a quill stem.
- The Shotgun Pro seat is suitable for dropper posts and all common seat post sizes, including 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm and 34.9mm. Fitting requires 14mm of available seat post space.
For more detailed information on fitting the Shotgun Pro, visit www.kidsrideshotgun.com.
Free shipping on all purchases over £100.00 £5.95 - 2 days Delivered by Evri £9.95 - Next Day for orders placed before 1pm by DPD